Activities and Things to Do in Wanaka
|Of course, you could spend your entire stay enjoying the luxury accommodation facilities at Villa South Pacific itself, but Lake Wanaka and the Southern Alps are bursting with activities for people who love everything from relaxing, passive pursuits to once-in-a-lifetime adventures.
• 4WD Tours - a great way to see the rugged side of the country
• Alpine Heli-Skiing - NZ's best heli-skiing and heli-boarding
• Boat Charters - Experience beautiful Lake Wanaka by boat
• Bungy Jumping - Kawarau + Nevis with AJ Hackett
• Deep Canyon Experience - running guided descents since 1994
• Fishing and Hunting Tours - a wealth of options available
• Garden Tours - Award winning gardens adorn Wanaka's streets
• Golf Course - one of NZ's most picturesque courses
• High Country Farm Tours - see a working high country farm
• Horse Trekking - catering to riders with all levels of experience
• Kayaking - fun, scenic and safe kayaking trips on local rivers
• Mountain Biking - the perfect place for a mountain adventure
• New Zealand Fighter Pilots Museum - a significant heritage facility
• Skydiving - the most scenic skydiving in New Zealand
• Snow Mobile Safaris - explore the tops by snowmobile
• Tennis - enjoy Wanaka's great all-weather courts
• Vineyards and Wine tasting - Rippon, Mt Maude and beyond...
• Warbirds Over Wanaka - Biennial airshow featuring classic aircraft
• White water sleding and rafting - raft or sled our local rivers
• Windsurfing - surf the good fetches of Lakes Wanaka/Hawea
• Yachting - enjoy sublime summer evenings under sail...
• All this and more, easily accessed from our luxury accommodation
For more information on these activities, contact us.
Find out about tariffs or make your reservation at Villa South Pacific luxury accommodation today & we look forward to welcoming you.